SUKKOT AND CHESHVAN
In this session, AnaRina and Caz discuss the significance and importance of the festival of Sukkot for the coming year. AnaRina gives a retrospective look at 2020 and its message.
• Looking back (5780) 2020 in preparing for (5781) 2021
• Message loud and clear: focus on the establishment of the True Kingdom acc to G-d’s Governance on Earth – an irrevocable process has commenced. Whatever doesn’t fit this and poses as Governance and Kingship will be shaken to the core.
Separation (disconnected malchut/kingdom) vs Unification (connected Malchut)
Don't give in to all the conspiracy theories flying around, even if it contains some truths. REMEMBER: There is nothing new under the sun. G-d is ABOVE it all. So stay consciously connected to HIM.
*separated for extraction
*discernment: when to be separated and when to unify – each serves a function
• The concept of YESOD (Foundation) PS 137, the restoration of the ancient ruins – touch down of the restored heavenly Gateway into Malchut (Kingship and the manifestation of Kingship in our world) – THE TEMPLE – G-D’s HOUSE
• reminder: Haggai prophecy ELUL (part 1 and 2) – tying into the sukkot timeline
• Sukkah – flimsy structure – total reliability on G-d
• Amos 9:8 - Not “sinful kingdom” – sin = chet = missing the mark. The kingdom that is missing the mark
• V9 sifting House of Israel – true separation
• V11: In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof, and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old;
o Collapsed, but all the parts are intact.
o Breaches (security – Nehemiah)
o Ruins – build on the same place! Physical/spiritual. It has to come out of ancient ruins, meaning for thousands of years it had to be in ruins. Then out of a physical line of King David that lay in ruins for an extended time, a man (not G-d, not a god-man) will rise as a Tzemach (sprout) - Jer 23:5. It defies the concept from "above coming down". It confirms the Jewish principle of Mashiah, sprouting out from a ruined position, ruins also implying something an extended amount of time, from below upwards.
• V12: לְמַעַן That they may possess the remnant of Edom (Rome = Christianity/Roman Catholic), and all the nations, upon whom My name is called, saith the LORD that doeth this.
• V13: conduit/Heavenly Gateway of Provision is restored, also, currently you have to work AND wait for it – part of Tikun. It prepared the world to truly appreciate the way G-d will ultimately provide.
• הִנֵּה יָמִים בָּאִים Behold, the days are coming, says the L-RD, that the plowman shall overtake the reaper, and the treader of grapes him that sows seed; and the mountains shall drop sweet wine, and all the hills shall melt.
• V14: וְשַׁבְתִּי, אֶת-שְׁבוּת עַמִּי יִשְׂרָאֵל, וּבָנוּ עָרִים נְשַׁמּוֹת וְיָשָׁבוּ,
• And I will RETURN/RESTORE the captivity of My people Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them, and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.
• shuv/shuva/teshuva,denotes returning to a prior place or situation
• lehashiv, “to answer,” because the answer fills the hole previously created by the question;
• shev/yeshiva “dwelling,” because by settling in a given place one creates a “home base” to which he will always return.
• shuva are associated with returning to a place or situation where one previously stood.
• root SHIN-BET can also refer to reverting to one’s natural state — even if one had never previously been in that state.
• Shabbat (“rest”), which also has the SHIN-BET root, denotes returning to one’s natural state of rest. In this case, even if a person had always been harried with action, his rest is still considered a “return” because it goes back to his natural state even if it is not necessarily his prior state verb lashevet, “to sit,” which is also a state of rest, “shvi yerushalayim” – take your rightful place
• shevi/shvuya, “captive,” whose freedom of movement has been curtailed by captors, as if stuck in a position of rest.)
• v 15 NEVER to be uprooted again - confirming the irrevocable process that has begun.
• 3rd part Haggai (chp 2: 1 – 9): 21st day Tishrei –last day of the 21 days of Judgement: Hoshana RABA (petek or note - “delivered”)
• V2: House- former splendor
• V 5: Egyptian exile : Jeremiah 16:14-15 הִנֵּה יָמִים בָּאִים Therefore, behold, the days come, says the L-RD, that it shall no more be said: 'As the L-RD lives, that brought up the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt,'but: 'As the L-RD lives, that brought up the children of Israel from the land of the north, and from all the countries to where He had driven them'; and I will bring them back into their land that I gave unto their fathers.:
• NOT EGYPT EXILE, THE CURRENT AND FINAL EXILE – signs, wonders, plagues
• BRING BACK - SHUV
• V6: shake: heavens, earth, nations
• Gold and silver will return to Israel
• V7 Glory of the latter House will be greater than the former
1) Final stages – irrevocable.
2) Return to the original state
3) Spiral: this state will be even better/higher than the original
4) TREMENDOUS SHAKING G-d’s House’s YESOD/FOUNDATION vs manmade kingdoms and governments. (culmination Haggai Part 4: 24th of 9 month)
Month of Cheshvan:
• Month of Flood – 17 Cheshvan - [40 days] – 27 Kislev
o 16 Chesvan = 3 November 2020 US elections// 17 Chesvan/4 Nov Results of Elections…
We hope you enjoy learning with us!
Our content is free, but not cheap.
Please consider making a donation, in order for us to get more good stuff to you and at the same time partnering with us in sharing Jerusalem's story with the world!
Together, for Zion's Sake